Designing For Your Brand
Package design may not be important for some clients who only need corrugated storage boxes for warehouse items. But for clients wishing to present their brand to end users, design is crucial.
How many times have you received a retail item and thought, “wow, this is really well packaged.” More often, consumers tend to notice when things aren’t well packaged.
In addition to showcasing your company’s brand, well executed package design will:
- Protect your product
- Highlight the selling features of your product
- Meet retailer requirements
- Enhance the overall customer experience
Corrugated package design will address the outer box (for shipping), inner box (where the product resides) and filler (insulating material); conforming to your brand throughout.
Compass Packaging offers standard and custom package design service using single-wall, double-wall, or triple-wall corrugated.
The Compass Design Difference
Packaging with purpose, the expert design team at Compass works hand in hand with clients to design the perfect package for their application and budget.
The Compass Packaging design team can get more creative than other packaging companies due to the vast and unique resources Compass Packaging boasts in their production plant.
- Specialty die-cutting machines offer clients unique options for their package shape and inserts other packaging companies can’t match.
- Advanced folding and gluing equipment enables clients to think outside the box when it comes to corrugated packaging applications.
- The Compass color lab utilizes several different techniques for applying color to packages.
- The fully integrated CAD system allows for a quick sampling process to move from concept to production.
In addition to corrugated packaging design, the Compass Packaging design team will be able to offer or suggest custom, branded enhancements like:
For more information, or to request a meeting with our design team, contact us today!