... full-service design, manufacture and logistics management
Compass Packaging offers full-service design, manufacture, and logistics management for a diverse range of corrugated packaging products. When you partner with us, you’ll get creative solutions to your most complex packaging challenges. Our experienced staff specializes in meeting your highly-specific objectives, from increasing manufacturing efficiency and inventory control to secure transport.
- Fully-integrated CAD systems for prototype development
- One-pass, three-color graphics for faster turnaround
- Full range of litho label sizes from which to choose
- Barcoding for convenience and quality control
- Universal print plates for multiple products within a common product line or brand
- Production-line expertise for optimal manufacturing efficiency and case-erector compatibility
- Recycled corrugated materials and liners in a range of grades, weights, colors, flutes, styles, and designs
- Full range of dimension capabilities from mini-flexo to jumbo-size containers
- Small production runs for quality control
- Redundant presses and material sources for speedy turnaround and dependable production
- Expedited process to receive and convert raw materials
- Warehouse and inventory management, from forecasting to delivery
- Company-owned delivery trucks staffed by professional and courteous employee drivers
Compass Packaging is an independently-owned manufacturer of corrugated cartons and displays. We specialize in creating unique solutions for packaging challenges big and small. From mini-flexo boxes to jumbo-size containers, our team of qualified experts will guide you through the design, manufacture, and logistics management process for your packaging project.
Packaging with Purpose Philosophy
The value we bring to our customers is derived from and dependent upon our clearly defined core values, which every Compass Packaging employee understands and respects.
- Integrity – Ensuring honest and professional behavior
- Accountability – Promoting individual responsibility for performance outcomes
- Environmental stewardship – Accepting responsibility for the impact of our materials and processes on the planet we share
- Continual improvement – Fostering leadership, training and mentoring
- Community engagement – Focusing on local educational and charitable initiatives
- Humility and gratitude – For the success we have achieved