Retail Packaging Solutions
Corrugated Display Packaging for Retail Products
When most people think of corrugated, they associate the term with everyday brown shipping or moving boxes.
Corrugated can be used for a wide variety of applications, including point of sale (POS) and point of purchase (POP) retail displays.
In addition to the production and design of traditional and custom corrugated packaging solutions, Compass Packaging also specializes in the design, manufacturing, and delivery of a wide variety of corrugated retail displays, including:
- Retail Corrugated Floor Displays
- Case Stacker Retail Displays
- Full/Half Pallet Retail Displays
- Retail Bin Displays
- Retail Shelf Displays
- End Cap Retail Displays
- Litho Cutout Retail Displays
- Custom Retail Displays
- And Much More
Our goal is to help clients showcase retail products in their best light.
Retail Corrugated Display Examples
The Compass design and production team have the experience and know-how to help best position your products within major retailers. If you’re struggling to visualize how your product might look in a corrugated retail display, check out a few examples below of some of the work we’ve done for clients in the past.
These represent just a few of the types of displays we’re capable of creating.
- This is a 2-color reverse white corrugated retail stand-up display. The design was die-cut and printed on a white board. By utilizing the white corrugated sheet, the design team was able to save the client additional printing cost for a 3-color display.
- This is an example of a 3-color, shelf-ready corrugated retail display.
- Here we have an example of a top sheet litho label retail display. In this example, the litho label becomes the top layer of the corrugated itself, making it more durable and cost-effective. This application is ideal for large quantities.
- Unlike the example above, the retail shelf display below has the litho label applied to the die-cut corrugated sheet, which is then folded and glued.
- This is an example of a 1-color die-cut standing floor display.
As you can see from the few examples above, corrugated retail displays can offer eye-catching designs, and at a fraction of the cost of other retail display materials.
If you have questions about corrugated retail displays for your business, contact us today!